Posts by n0xx

My character randomly started to twitch, and started moving backwards. I thought it was my Controller/Joystick that was plugged in, found out that i could indeed move my character with it, however once i unplugged the device, it kept up with the motion. I tried to relog and no resolution.

Any Ideas?

they are talking to nitrado about aussie servers it was mentioned in another thread. game has been out 4/5 days now content may be a few weeks.

Maybe its just me but there is still a TON of wildlife constantly in my ears. lol any plans on lowering it another 50% ? and maybe make some animals local to specific regions? Just ideas.

Loving the game a lot more than I thought I would and my hats off to you folks!

I know is day 1 / 2 of release and not angry at all.. But it seems like when i try to build a roof or place ceilings regardless of how many pillars i have set or foundations etc, or despite being labelled as green to place, the pieces simply wont build. Im not losing the items, or materials, just simply cannot connect them.

The random movement keys also showing up in chat window even though chat has not been activated, making targeting and "using" features unusable.

I noticed it said, controls customization will be unlocked soon, so will not mention that.

Keep up the solid work!!

Thanks for getting back to me about this. I pride one of my two Twitch Channels on solid PvP encounters. So a better ping for me would prove valuable. I have Dominated Private Invite only PvP servers in H1z1, Conan Exiles, Rust and other games. I would love to make this game a long forever home for my stream and help it grow!

Thank again!

Apologies for double posting in advance.. posted in the wrong section a moment ago..

Just curious for the inner pvper of mine, i was wondering if there was a central based US server or if they are all located on the west coast? Reason being i have had 90-120 ping on the few i have played on this evening. and as we know the lower the ping the better the PVP outcome! lol