Posts by DakotaFisherman

Well if they could make a way for people to remove the stump nodes like with a shovel to prevent them from spawning by ie removing them completely, this would work. To avoid trees being permanently removed from the map, I'd recommend to add like a world tree, where it spawns trees around it. A world tree would be like an origin tree for forests, it can not be removed or killed, but it spawns trees around it. That way it doesn't remove them entirely, and still gives players some freedom (for as long as they don't put their base DIRECTLY beside the origin tree) that would work.

Thread in this game is really important.. but VERY difficult to obtain in large quantities.

Is there anyway we could make this easier? Going around collecting fibrous plants takes ages. Is it possible we could make fiber out of tree leaves or perhaps (as it was suggested in a vote, farming) to make fibrous plants.

Anyone have any ideas? I apologize if someone has made a thread on this topic about threads.

Trees will spawn even through buildings. I'd like you to make an update where trees will quit respawning if foundations are on or around them. It would be nice if I could cut down trees and they stay cut down if they are around the perimeter of someone's structure. Its a really small thing, but perhaps adding a way for people to plant trees or something. Like perhaps trees lay new baby trees, or something similar to give trees a life cycle. Its just that right now I can cut down trees, count a few minutes, and they return almost immediately. It seems unnatural especially when they are growing through buildings and blocking unnecessarily. If anyone has made a thread about it, I haven't seen it. Thanks all, comments on the subject are appreciated :)

Considering how the water and animations are, I think something helpful would to improve that as much as possible.

But what else?

Boats. Vikings need boats. Transportation seems necessary in a map so large. Difficult to build, yes. But boats... This must be a thing.

Agree? Dunno help support threads that support this idea.

if someone else has brought this up, I apologize. But yes, I'd love to see this become a thing.

Thanks.:)