upgradable buildings suggestion

• Hello,

First and foremost I'd like to say that I am having a lot of fun playing this game and I like the direction I see within the updated list of future features. The only feature I did not see that I believe would make a very important add-on to the building aspect would be the ability to upgrade walls and roofs etc to a higher grade of material once placed, if the proper material to do so is within ones inventory. Perhaps through the use of a hammer or strait though the wheel UI of the building item that is placed.

For example if I have a wood wall yet have stone and clay within my inventory I could upgrade the wood wall to a stone one.

I have been running into the issue where it has become a hassle to try to upgrade the buildings I have already built without first having to tear the entire building down first.

I understand how much is on the plate at the moment and I appreciate the read of my post and your time. Have a wonderful day and I look forward to the next update and what it might bring.

• I already have this in the feedback list with inside, I will check later if I have a translation error. Of course, I can't say if and when such things come into play. But we moderators and developers welcome any feedback. So we thank you for yours.