• Hi, having tried out the new totem and upgraded it, its great not to have our buildings decay constantly and does promote building bigger structures (we now have a rocking stone castle with towers, gatehouse and keep). I was wondering if the devs would consider changing the thresholds for the upgrade levels. For smaller clans (we have 3 of us) with large building aspirations, the 24 hour protection makes it kinda like having a job to stay on top of. My understanding is decay is there to stop people from staking claim to territory then not playing, so perhaps the three tiers could be 24, 48 and 72 hours. Its unlikely that someone would be logging in every three days just to rob others of the chance of territory to build on, and would mean that to maintain your buildings you still have to be playing regularly. I would support a significant increase in the cost of getting back to 100% happiness to balance this.

My other suggestion would be the idea of having a either the ability to build secondary totems (if you have bases spread over area then its a pain to ride all the way back to HQ or someone has to purely stay home to do the refresh) which have a common upgrade (ie its clanwide not for the individual totem) and allow you to reset the timer. Or maybe a smaller shrine item which you could place inside a building / on the ground that links to the totem and does the same - so people can have multiple places to do the reset from.

Thanks