NEW LIMITED ARMOR
The limited armor is only given to players who have made a special contribution to Valnir Rok. You can not buy or loot this armor. Suggestions can be made via Discord to the GMs or over Facebook or Twitter.
- Jarls Golden Armor and Helmet
- Hersir Steel Armor and Helmet
- Feature: Players can now redeem codes by using the command /code
- World: Added horse practice range near Grything
- Quests: Homesick, Jarlsdottir, You Shall not Pass, Appetite for Destruction and Need for Mead work now
- Horse: The horse can now be used from the content menu by clicking use or via a quickslot.
- Horse: Fixed an issue that caused the player to be disonnected from the horse when mounting.
- Horse: Fixed an issue that caused horses to behave incorrectly when going through specific zone colliders.
- Armor: Helmets with tails can now be salvaged.
- Artifacts: Artifacts can now be carried longer in the inventory again.
- Farming: Farm Plot should now show the correct plants
- Farming: Added blue berry seed icon
- Farming: Bears garlic should can now be grown.
- Farming: Changed the growth rate back to one hour
- Conditions: Drunk is now stronger
- Combat: Fixed an issue that caused weapons to not sheath correctly
- Combat: Player can’t dodge with stamina < 5 or full inventory
- World: Some minor bugfixes
- World: updated water system and improved water perfromance
- World: Players can swim again
- UI: Fixed and reworked the german localization.
- UI: Updated quest translations
- UI: Set english as default language for new players
- Armor: Updated legendary armor
- World: Updated roads in start area
- World: Added more bushes, updated forest density
- World: Updated and optimized fir trees and stone decals
- Trade: Changed all prices
- Trade: Added more items