My thoughts and suggestions

• After 96 hours of play here is what I'd like to see in the game, hopefully everyone else agrees with me:

Items:

*Wood/stone/iron/steel axe: +1/+2/+3/+4 Resource gain per hit. Item durability is also stronger with each tier crafted

*Wood/stone/iron/steel picaxe: +1/+2/+3/+4 Resource gain per hit. Item durability is also stronger with each tier crafted

*Wood/stone/iron/steel/ gold and silver arrow: Recipe changed to: 1 wood/stone/ingot + 5 sticks = 5 arrow (no way it would take 1 entire ingot to make 1 arrow)

*Some items in game (mainly the helmets from what I've found/crafted) are showing its item code vice steel helmet etc. This isnt game braking but though you'de like to know

*If we color an item, maybe put what color it is in its discreption. (Me personally, I am color blind and have a hard time telling what color is what)

*The ability to restore and repair rusty items back to their non-rusted forms

*Rounded walls/foundations

*The ability to snap a ladder to just a wall or ceiling without a foundation

*Deposit our money into chests

*Make crafted items stay yours when joining a clan. If I leave a clan, the stuff I've spent time making should stay mine (or if im kicked)

*When destroying items, I feel like we should get a partial refund of each material it required to craft back

*The ability to pick up items that would be able to be picked up in real life. (Banners, chests, etc.)

*The ability to relocate an item once it is placed

HUD

*Minimap

UI

*See who is logged in.

*See what clans are in the world. Can only see them if we arent in a clan

World Map

*Last death marker

*Where you have crafted beds at

Gameplay:

*Fast Travel (I really hate running)

*Stamina drain twice as slow when out of combat